02 June, 2011

Musings

While checking my email the other day, I came across a notification from a fan fiction website I used to post at. Someone had liked me as a favorite author and had like my story as a favorite story. Usually I skip them, but for some reason I clicked to see which of my stories ended up on this person's favorite list. 

It turned out to be my story "Pine, Roses and Lavender." I thought cool, this is awesome that my story, even after three years of touching it, people still enjoy reading it. Still curious, I followed the link to the reviews. I wondered if anyone still reviewed it, and I was pleasantly surprised that people did, AND wanted the next chapter. 

Inspired, I turned on my old laptop to see if I had Chapter 20 done or partially done. No such luck. I re-read the last couple of chapters to remember where exactly I left off and to strike inspiration.  And I realized that I have forgotten where I wanted to go with the story. *hangs head* Guess that's what I get for not writing for 3 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment