03 October, 2009

Draining.....

well I'm with out a laptop till I can afford to pay for a new adapter.... it fried itself. and I'm surprised that I'm not going though SL withdrawl. *shrugs* other, more pressing things on my plate than a second life and it's drama.... I'm probably "dead" by now anyways, stupid vampireism in SL.

Anyways, I'm searching, frantically for a new place to live. I hope and pray that I can find one soon.... as the realator lady said today, I have 27 days to move..... Please God, help me find a place soon..... I don't know what we'll do if it doesn't happen. I'm also worried about my friend's brother, one of my mom's friends and my aunt. the latter two seem to be inches away from death.... so to speak.... the brother had surgery after an accident. God Speed to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment