20 August, 2009

Has PETA gone too far?

This is the question I pose, after watching a news report on how they protested against McDonald's, with the Unhappy meals, to SCARE children into becoming vegetarians. HOW much of an idiot do you have to be to scare children into thinking the way they do?

Don't get me wrong, I support Animal Rights, and treating them the proper way. But there are some organizations out there, like PETA, that in my opinion take their cause to the extreme and after seeing that report about the Unhappy meals, I thought that PETA just needed to go away.

anyways, just before I was going to go this morning, a headline caught my eye on AOL news, and I had to read it. (Here's the link to the story) My GOD do these people even flipping think? How can they be so offensive to people THEY DON'T EVEN FLIPPING KNOW?

I'm an overweight person, and it's not because, oh my gosh, I had a piece of meat got me that way. AND CHANGING MY DIET TO EATING JUST VEGETABLES, LIKE PETA WANTS, isn't going to make me loose weight. changing the diet to a WELL BALANCE MEAL of MEAT and veggies will do that, meat gives you PROTEIN which helps with BUILDING MUSCLES, which in turn when you excersise, burns fat.... Do they even THINK over there at PETA?

No comments:

Post a Comment