13 March, 2010

Hello GhostBusters.... I may need you...

I was just in the living room talking with my fiance and my mom and I heard the microwave on. So my first thought since my fiance didn't have dinner, that he was warming something up in there and asked what he put in the microwave. When he said he didn't put anything in there and I started smelling something burning, I went to investigate.

When i got there, I pressed the stop button or any of the other buttons (None would work.) and the display screen was blank. and I heard some small clicky poppy noises as well. so I had to open the door and unplug the thing. No one besides me and my fiance have been in the kitchen today and the last time either of us were in there was well over three hours ago...

So I don't know what to think, other than it's smelling up the house. window and fan is on so hopefully it was just a fluke...

No comments:

Post a Comment