29 November, 2010

I can't believe I got spaced...

I'm currently in a second edition game of Big eyes small mouth. My friend Mike is the DM and the campaign is space opera of his own design.

I'm playing a race he created called a psycran and we were on an enemy ship, needing to take it over so that we could get intelligence. so our plan was simple, take over the bridge and flush the ship of the enemy before turning it over to our commanding officers.

Last game, we traveled part of the ship via the air ducts. We managed to get past several traps, till I fail a body check and end up causing the whole section of duct to crash down into what at the time we thought was an empty room. When we gain our bearings, we notice that the room wasn't so empty. There were four of the heavy armored suits standing there. Titanium, one of the other players, decides to attack them.

However after he fires a shot off, he finds out that they are empty (when we opened them, they had sleeping enemies inside). My fiance is playing the group's ranking officer, He takes one of the heavy mechs, as does Titanium and the party's other psycran took three
of them suits, I denied the last suit.

we leave the room and find the bridge. Titanium and I, dress in the enemies uniform move onto the bridge and lie to the officers there trying to get them to lock down the ship. they do so before we attack. anyways, I move towards the widow of the bridge to dispatch the two enemy officers there. however it's not my turn. the other Psycran Eopic fires his heavy cannon and rolls almost the worst roll ever. he misses the officer and hits the window, which starts to crack and air was being sucked out into the void of space.

My turn I pick up the officer that he had missed and tossed him into the hole since the blast doors weren't closed yet. Titanium closed them his next round, and would be three rounds till they closed completely.

A round before the doors would be closed, and the void of space dragged what would now be goo and red stuff of the officer through the hole, making it bigger. and of everyone, I FAIL my body check. so I get sucked though the hole. thankfully, for now, I was in my powered up form and had a bubble of air that would last about 10 minutes. I look behind me and the blast doors close. great, right?

I hear my commanding officer contacting our ship, asking for evac for me. they try to find me. however before they do, thank you DM, I just happen to be in the one point in space that is in the path of an oncoming meteor, which I try moving with my telekinesis and manage to move it so that it just grazes me. However because of that, it knocks me out of super form and there I am, no oxygen left. after I loose consciousness, I am picked up.

and that's where my DM left it.

No comments:

Post a Comment