28 December, 2009

First things First

First off, I'd like to wish a happy birthday to Lysander, today is his birthday, and I hope he liked "Going Rouge", that I got him for his birthday.
Next Year I hope to be better, since I've been planning since October for next year. Don't ask me why.

Anywho, we went out to the movies today (first time since July) and saw the new Alvin and the Chipmunks sequal and absolutely loved it. It got me to want to go see the first one again (it had been some time since I've seen the first movie, that some of the refernces, I'm sure I didn't get.)
 anyways, I'm not really a movie reviewer, but I give it 4.5 stars, if I was one. it's a great family film and a must see.

there were previews of Movie's I'd like to see next year
the New Free Willy Sequeal
Cats and Dogs 2
Marmaduke
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning theif (gotta see if it lives up to the books)

No comments:

Post a Comment