21 December, 2009

A gun to a snowball fight

I found this story while purusing the other blogs I follow, this story, I found on Conservitive Scalawag and decided to put in my two cents.

it is a SNOWBALL Fight, who ever heard of a Snowball either harming or killing someone? that detective SHOULD not have pulled his gun, since bullets fired from such do harm and kill. It's insane to think someone could do that, let alone an officer who had been on the force for 25 years.

it's just insane what people will do any more, Luckily no one was harmed.

1 comment:

  1. And this knuckle-head was *supposed* to be a cool-headed cop!? What a black eye for all the reasonable, well-intentioned law-enforcement people we have out there. It'd be nice to see a follow-on story about this nut being fired. I haven't seen it yet.

    ReplyDelete